K. Kraig Fields, CPA
Kraig began his accounting career in 1980 with the Abilene office of Davis, Kinard & Company with a strong emphasis in oil and gas taxation. Kraig moved to their Austin location in 1986 with a focus on clients in the real estate industry. In 1987, he moved to Waco where he and Harry Harelik formed Harelik & Fields, CPAs. For 16 years, Harelik and Fields CPAs served the accounting and tax needs of the Waco community. In 2003, Harelik & Fields merged with JRBT and Kraig was admitted as a shareholder.
Kraig has significant experience in tax compliance and planning for individuals, partnerships, corporations and fiduciaries. His client base includes small businesses and many of those are in the professional services industry (physicians, lawyers, veterinarians, dentists and engineers).
Abilene Christian University, Abilene, Texas
BBA summa cum laude Accounting, 1980
Certified Public Accountant
licensed in Texas
- American Institute of CPA’s
- Texas Society of CPAs
- Central Texas Chapter of the Texas Society of CPAs (past president)
- Greater Waco Estate Planning Council (past president)
- Shepherd’s Heart Pantry, Board of Directors
- Crestview Church of Christ, Finance Committee Chair