Diana L. Ward, CPA
Diana began her accounting career at JRBT in 1989. She is experienced in the engagement and management of audits of life, property and casualty insurance companies, city governments, pension plans, independent school districts, non-profits, manufacturing, and wholesale businesses. She’s also active in the community, lending her expertise to several charitable organizations, including Habitat for Humanity.
Baylor University, Waco, Texas
BBA Summa Cum Laude Accounting, 1989
Certified Public Accountant licensed in Texas
- American Institute of CPAs
- Texas Society of CPAs
- Central Texas Chapter of the Texas Society of CPAs
- Government Finance Officers Association
- Texas Association of School Business Officials
- Treasurer, Board of Directors, Waco Habitat for Humanity
- Treasurer, Board of Directors, Avance-Waco, Inc.
- Banking Committee, American Cancer Society – Waco Cattle Baron’s Ball
- Member, First Baptist Church, Hewitt, Texas