Cameron Talbert, CPA
Cameron joined JRBT in 2007 after 33 years in public accounting in Waco, which included managing his own public accounting firm, a second generation Waco family business that began in 1951.
His experience includes tax preparation and planning for individuals and businesses—including partnerships, corporations, and trusts—and client representation before the Internal Revenue Service. In addition to compliance services, he provides services to help businesses envision, establish and reach goals and objectives through strategic performance management.
Cameron is involved with a number of community organizations, including the Waco Sunrise Rotary Club, where he serves on the board.
Baylor University, Waco, Texas
BBA Degree in Accounting, 1976
Certified Public Accountant licensed in Texas
Certified in Strategic Performance Management
- American Institute of CPAs
- Texas Society of CPAs
- Central Texas Chapter of the Texas Society of CPAs, Past President and Current Member
- Texas State Board of Public Accountancy, Committee Member
- Waco Sunrise Rotary Club, Board of Directors
- Waco Masonic Lodge No 92, Past Master
- Waco Scottish Rite Bodies, Past Venerable Master and Treasurer
- Waco York Rite Bodies
- Demolay Conclave, Red Cross of Constantine, Past Sovereign and Treasurer
- Waco Council Allied Masonic Degrees, Past Master and Treasurer
- Karem Shrine
- Historic Waco Foundation, Former Treasurer
- Baylor Tip Off Club, Past President